PASTOR : PASTOR PAUL AFRIFA
DIRECTOR : IMANUELA ANDERSON-AIDOO
To become a major and integral part of the church in raising future leaders
- The class accommodates young adults ranging from High school to College level.
- Raise responsible young adults to become future leaders.
- Create healthy atmosphere and environment for these young adults to exert their energies, zeal and love for Christ.
- Learn to discover and develop their God given talents and abilities to make right decision to affect their future.
- Embark on training and educational programs to prepare them in:
- Honoring their parents and adults in the community
- Relating well with their parents and siblings
- Exhibiting Christ-like character in church and in the community
- Winning souls for Christ
- Making right choices