PROTOCOL PASTOR: PASTOR CYNTHIA OCLOO
DIRECTOR: ELDER CHARLES PREMPEH
To be our brother’s keeper: Dedicated to the welfare, care and needs of our members. Strive to develop a healthy relationship among the brethren, visitors and our community
- Provide effective congregational care -Matt 25:36
- Offer financial assistance to the needy -Matt 25:35
- Embark on periodic visitations, pray and encourage the sick, bereaved families, and those who have lost their jobs.
- Be part of funeral arrangements of members.
- Manage conflicts among members.
- Provide pastoral care by planning yearly Pastor’s and leadership appreciation.