PASTOR: REV. THERESA ANDERSON-AIDOO
DIRECTOR: ELDER DIANA FRIMPONGMAA MENSAH
The Children’s Department class accommodates children from Nursery to 6th Grade. The main objectives of the department are:
- Train the children to publicly show and declare their love of Christ.
- Study the Word of God from the bible, tapes and other religious literature that is provided and recommended by the church.
- Abide by a covenant to walk with God and in his word, the full gospel, and also abide by the doctrines of the church.
- Through teachings, moral uprightness is developed, character is built and the fear of God is imputed in the children.
- Appreciate each other no matter their education/culture /racial identity or gender.
- Learn to walk in love and share the love of God wherever we go because God is love.